Diggin Britt & Dixie the Deer Metal Detecting for Treasure

Hi Y'all!

In this video, I'm metal detecting for treasure in the back part of my farm land :P My cute little baby deer, "Dixie" keeps me company during the adventure! She gives me lots of kisses and even helps point me in the right direction :P We find lots of cool old relics, and even some super interesting mystery items...let us know if you know what they are please! Hope y'all enjoy!

Love, Diggin Britt xoxo

subscribe to my YouTube channel! In the United States of America

Camera used: Sony A6500

Please support my channel 😊❤️ ❤️

Wanna see more? Here are some of my other recent YouTube Dixie my Baby Digging up Relics in an 1800s Trash Dump Creek Treasure! Found iPhone & 150 yr old Wagon Wheel Found OLD Mystery Medallion Magnet Fishing in a Diggin Britt Treasure Hunting in the Cedar Diggin Britt & Friends Explorin' the Farm I Discovered a Magical Hole at the Abandoned Found a 1971 Truck Metal Detecting Along the My Deer and I Found a Treasure Chest Destroying a Macbook & Searching for Treasure with Diggin An Eagle for our Troops - Creating Art Out of Rusty Finding a Load from 1965! and Mystery Item Metal Detecting Fun Time in the River & My I Found an Abandoned Property Relic Hunting Ghost Town River Relic Art: Using Vintage Barn Wood and My Detecting Finds Relic Hunting with my BackHoe and Homemade Sifter

Here is a playlist for ALL of my videos! 2017 Diggin Britt ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

This video may not be copied or re-posted without my express written consent.