I Can't Believe What's Down There!... Exploring Beneath an Abandoned Textile Mill.

You just never know what you're going to come across while out on an adventure. On this trip, I went exploring along the banks of the river and discovered an Old Abandoned textile mill that probably dates back to the mid 1800s. I did a little bit of magnet fishing in the river and got my rope hung around something or the magnet is stuck on a huge piece of iron. No telling what it could be! We will have to go back and find out. Magnet Fishing didn't turn out as planned, so I went exploring underneath the textile mill. There was a dark hole that had all kinds of interesting things inside, so I turned on my headlight and dropped down into the bottom of the hole to see what I could discover. There was a old box leaning up against the wall, I figured it could have valuables inside of it...... Thank you for watching my adventures and I hope you have a Merry Christmas!.

Remember the real reason for the season. Christmas is about us being reconciled to God by His mercy. Through Christ, the Son of God.

John 3:16 , Isaiah 9:6.

Looking to Purchase a metal detector soon? Visit our site at www.battleground-detectors.com for the best deals.

May the Lord be with you always.