Swear I've dug here before... Metal Detecting old coins on the 1800's Farm

I was able to sneak out for some metal detecting at the old farm on Mother's Day for a few hours of digging while my wife was out with the kids. Shhh, don't tell her. Not as long as a normal hunt would be but I was lucky to be able to get out at all.

My new Facebook channel is live if you want to check it out. I'll be showing some cleaned finds before/after, extra video clips that didn't make the episode, and other misc detecting you have any photos or video's showing the Quarter Hoarder logo sticker just email me the video link and the time in the video where you show it and I'll be sure to add your channel clip to a future video along with a shoutout. If you don't have one yet, you can email me a QuarterHoarder@yahoo.com and if I have any left I'll get one out to you.

Intro songs by:

Huma-Huma

"It's All Happening"

&

Jingle Punks

"O Chanukah" (Instrumental)

Found at YouTube audio library