A Day in the Life # 172 Metal Detecting: It's Getting Pretty Thin.

On this Day in the Life, I head out for a long, but rather unproductive day of metal detecting. It really is getting pretty thin at this site and I need to move on to some other sites, but I figured I would give it one more go before the grass got to high to hunt. I was able to turn up a few relics though, and all in all it was a beautiful Day in the Life.

E-mail- csabros@live.com

If you enjoy this channel's content and would like to make a Day in the Life possible, you can securely contribute to the channel's video fund here : LINKS TO MY GEAR:

My Detectors:

Garrett AT Pro: Garrett ATX: Teknetics T2: Nautilus DMCIIBa : Unavailable

My Cameras:

Nikon D5200: GoPro Hero Session: My Drone :

For Music and Merchandise, Visit my Website at: make daily videos, so if at any point you enjoy what you see please like, share and subscribe to stay updated on all the latest posts.